Are you interested in carrying our products in your retail location, or hotel? Please review our wholesale policy below, then leave your information and we will get back in touch with you quickly!
Why Birch Moon Apothecary?:
- Unique, natural, lovingly crafted artisan bath and body products
- We proudly use high quality oils and fair trade, natural shea butter, essential oils, or phthalate-free fragrance oils in our products
- Our products are crafted by the same two hands in our studio in Casa, AR
- Natural skin-nourishing additives like botanicals, herbs, clays, exfoliants, oatmeals, detoxifying charcoal, etc. make each of our products an eco-friendly luxury bath and body treatment.
- All of our products are 100% cruelty-free and all are vegan, except our goats milk soaps.
- Opening order minimum of $100, re-order minimum of $50
- Flat delivery rate of $5 on orders within 20 miles of Russellville, AR
- USPS and/or UPS Priority Rates apply to shipped orders
- Payments are due at the time of your order
- All major credit cards, as well as debit cards are accepted when products are ordered through our website. In addition to cards, cash is accepted if the order is placed in-person. However, we cannot accept checks.
- Currently, we are accepting wholesale orders on our whipped soap, wax melts, lotion bars, bath bombs, lip balm, wax brittle, foaming sugar scrubs, and soap bars only! More options will be available in the future.
- Minimum order count is either 5 or 10 depending on the item itself, but larger quantities are available. Please request a copy of our order sheet (comes via email), which can either be emailed, or physically mailed to us.
- If you already have an idea of the fragrances you'd like to order, please include them in your message to us above. We'd be more than happy to let you know what a time frame for that would be. If you'd like a copy of our fragrance listing, please let us know! We'd be more than happy to email it to you!
- Generally, we offer our signature fragrances in wholesale, but if you'd like order our seasonal fragrances, or even specialty order your own, it can be done for a small fee!